Thursday, October 3, 2013

October 3rd


Dear Inspirations 

It's oct 3rd! I can't believe how fast time is flying bye here. Monday was Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day. There was a parade somewhere that I didn't attend. It's a holiday here so banks were closed and people were off of work. I was driving around the city running errands with Wummy. We went to get our hair done. My head is still hurting from the braids under my sew in. Angel was the stylist and he laid my hair honey! Surprisingly he didn't come off as a gay male. I had KFC while I got my hair done it was good! 

Yesterday was Wales birthday (oct2nd) we went to dinner at the intercontinental hotel with him and about 30 of his friends. The hotel was really nice. They had a buffet style dinner and served us pretty good. As usual people were on their phones it amazes me how our generation is always on their phones.  It also worries me that we might not be enjoying things as much. You know living in the moment and really enjoying the people your with. It's all about pictures and freezing the moment which is nice. If I have a dinner in the beat future I'm picking up phones! Lol. 
After the dinner we went to Soul lounge it was a live band singing and people were dancing a little bit at their seats. Nice atmosphere really chill.  Equivalent to Grooves in Houston. 
We had a great night and Wale seemed happy with the way it all turned out even though he wasn't feeling as well. Wale is wummy's bf and I call them my parents so long as dad was good! 

October has been extremely good to me so far! Today is the start of Scandal! I'm so amped about it! 

Yesterday I created a DearJasmineP Instagram I've been saying I was going to do that for the longest time. Progression over procrastination! 

So go follow my page, share with your friends! Send me emails I want to hear from you! 

DearJasminep@gmail.com 

Love Jasmine P 
Ovoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.