Saturday, October 12, 2013

NWTS

Dear, Inspirations 

What have I learned? 


So far I've learned that my heart is super happy when I travel. I've learned that there is life and then there is the reality of life. Of course as people we want to only experience "the life" but for most if us reality is what is hitting us daily. 

My love for traveling has enhanced more. I also learned that I had became a prisoner in my mind. Lost in my thoughts bottled up in so many emotions. I never want to feel like that again and I won't. 

I was ready to give up on the things I love the most and settle down with life. I'm not saying that I'm not ready to settle down with life but it all depends on what settling down with life truly means. 

I want the fast life.  I want the glam and I want to turn it on and off at any given time. 

My family has a lot of effect on my as a person and I often let them get to me even when I try to pretend that it doesn't. 

My close friend ask me before I left was I running from my problems? In all honesty I knew the answer to that question but I was afraid to answer it. 

You can't run from problems and you can't change what God has planned. 

I've spent my whole life in travel moving from place to place. I have a travel heart. I won't change that I love it. 

I learned that you can love so hard and stress so much that you lose sight of what you really wanted to do. I know what it feels like and I know that it won't happen again. 

Knowing that you love something and knowing your potential is key in life. 

This trip has gave me a chance to see things upside down. 
"Hold on I'm coming home"

I think we are driving our own buses and along the way we let people on and off. Of course there are road humps, stop signs, curves in the road, yellow lights and detours. But with your seatbelt on you can hang out the window with your tongue hanging out your mouth. You could also ride with no seatbelt enjoying the humps. 

I keep saying that you decide because your the driver. 

I'm learning how to drive all over again and this time nothing will be the same. 

Love Jasmine P. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.