Monday, October 7, 2013

Racing thoughts at 4am

Dear Inspirations 

My first night in London and I honestly can't sleep. Not because I'm excited but because my mind is rambling. Between chatting with friends and thinking of better ways to brand myself I can't seem to close my eyes. 

Anyway today was a light London day. Left the airport checked into the hotel and we went to eat at a small resturant on our street. The food was decent rather cheap if you ask me. 

I took a nap and when I woke up a friend of Wummy's came to visit. 

From my observations so far the people in London seem sad. I haven't seen anyone with a smile literally all straight faces and serious mugs. 

London also has a old look and feel to the place. The weather is about 65 which is a cool breeze compared to Lagos. 

I'm looking forward to tomorrow I will start it off with a jog! 

So many thoughts but I'm calm knowing that this to shall pass. 
I prayed for a few of my friends tonight and I'm still learning how to not internalize things. 
That's where most of my stress comes from. 
 Well that's about it. 

Good morning or Good night 

Love Jasmine 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.