Monday, October 7, 2013

Lagos to Dubai to London

Dear inspirations 

The first flight from Lagos to Dubai was smooth even though I was in the dreaded middle seat. I watched 3 movies and listen to some music. The last few days I saw 3 signs that made me desperately want to go to Paris. First it was the Kardashians (don't judge me) then it was some movie the kids took a trip and on the plane in Wummy's movie they were in Paris on the exact same bridge. So now I need to go to that bridge and add my lock and throw the key in the lake! I must for my 25th birthday Theme "Jazz takes Paris". 

That was all I really thought about the 7 hours. The food on Emirate has been decent I was impressed. 

We layed over in Dubai for 3 hours the airport was huge! Seriously it's the biggest airport in the world we didn't even take a whole tour because we are going to come back through on the next trip. It felt like airport heaven Chanel, Mac, Burger King, smoking lounge, prayer rooms, Starbucks and a bunch of other things. The time went by so fast i took a few pictures we ate at Burger King and I was trying to upload a picture on Instagram.  We boarded the next flight after security check in. This time out seats were all the way to the back but the plane was a little bigger. I did my normal people watching. The people behind me took a lot of pictures lol. Can you believe Wummy had a digital camera the whole time and didn't tell me! I pray my 2 phones and my ipad have enough memory if not some thing will have to give! 

The girl next to me is from Spain she thought Houston was Spanish. I guess I should have said America. 

Very nice girl or woman she's traveling to London from Australia she works in business management on projects. That's all she said it could mean alot lol but why go into details.

She explained the bus card system to me briefly it's a "oyster card"
I don't know what it is but people always talk to me on the plane. 

Traveling can be very tiring I should have bought some sleeping medicine so I could have been knocked out! 

If you don't stand up for a long time 
your feet swell well mine does even if I take a car road trip. I forgot what it's called. The swelling goes down as soon as you start walking again. 

17 min until we land in London.

I'm here and I'm excited. 

New blogs daily! 

Love Jasmine P. 

Waiting to board 

The hotel 
On the plane 
London streets




No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.