Saturday, October 12, 2013

Food,shopping and sights


Dear Inspirations 

Day 1 in London started off amazing. 
I watch a lot of movies and I always think to myself if I was on vacation I'd never go to the gym! Well this morning I worked out for a hour and after that I took the stairs to the street just outside the hotel. 

I'm not sure what came over me if it was Drake or if it was the air hitting my fast but before I knew it I was jogging an it felt amazing! 

I would walk a little jog a little and I ended up on the Lambeth Bridge I saw a the UK flag and for a few minutes I felt lifted.
I took a moment to take it all in and just breathe then I jogged back. 
My cousin said "I think your crazy and you need help" lol I really felt amazing at that exact moment. 
I took a shower and I actuallyfound myself singing! 
 We got dressed and headed out for the days adventure. We had tea and breakfast at casa Madiera our 3 time there in 2 days. 

We walked to the underground station to buy my Oyster card and on the train we went! 
I did my normal people watching and no one was smiling no one seemed happy about life. My cousin said its because of the money here. The government takes a lot of tax and it's very expensive to live. 

Recap in a nutshell 
Everyone literally drives an Audi. The cars are so small because of the streets it's perfect. 
The mall sent me back to shoppers rehab because I hadn't been so happy shopping in months the shoes were to die for so I bought 3 pair. (Don't judge me) lol 

I also found the dress! (That's a whole blog by itself) 
Yogurt from pink berry gave life! 
Nandos was fantastic! The food was so fulfilling. 
I was stuffed to the max
Donuts from Krispy Kreme 
Riding around for about 2 hours sight seeing with Mati was memorable 
Bucking ham palace, Tottenham road, the fountain, the tower bridge. 

We went to Tinseltown for milkshakes, by then my stomach had already went into shutdown but I had to try a piece of the waffle with Icecream! 
(I had to go to the gym twice in one day because of it) 
They were all breath taking moments in history that I will cherish forever. 

"There is life and there is the reality of life"-Mati 

My first day in London taught me that "either you can let life live inside of you or you can live out life".
You can pick which ever one fits you best. 

I hope you are enjoying my blog as much as I enjoy writing it. I had so many thoughts last night that I couldn't finish this blog and post it. So I'm one day behind in thoughts. 

I love you all the way from London 

Jasmine P. 
ovoxo


The Tower  Bridge 
Bucking ham Palace 

The cookies and creme shake from Tinseltown 
Pink berry yogurt 

The shoes were magnetic on the ceiling the sales guy said they change every season and it's hard to put them up.

Mati and I 
Nandos 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.