Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lagos to London

Dear inspirations 

A friend was sleep walking in my dream so I woke up at about 5am. 

It's 11:00 and we are headed to the airport. To London I'm excited just a tad because I've never been there and I love seeing new things. London 8days Dubai 4days then back to Nigeria.  I'm kind of sad that I didn't see grandma before I left. 

When I return from London my time in Nigeria will be almost over. So far everything has been great. 

 Current time 2:47 Lagos 

Smooth check in because of course connections and money means everything. (Ask me about it) 

Flight delayed 1 hour due to weather so we are just hanging out in the lounge eating. 

I felt myself trying to come down with a cold so I took some medicine now I feel extremely tired.

I can't get the lyrics to this song out of my head. 
Jaiye jaiye-wizkid ft Femi kuti. 

"Lagos today London tomorrow I'm balling I'm balling for 2 can't nobody do me better than you"
That describes how I want to live my life! 
Insert 2 other locations. 

I spoke with my dad and grandpa they are both fine I assume they are probably worried just a little about me but I'm fine in all honesty. 

It's Cher day and I'm not there I feel a little bad about that too but she knows my travel heart! I just hope she is having fun. 

I will keep you updated as the trip goes on! 

Love Jasmine P. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.