Thursday, October 24, 2013

Peace

Dear, Inspirations 

Today marks exactly one week before my birthday. 
Last night I had a breakthrough but was it really? 
Confessions bring people closer but why was I hiding it in the first place. 
I didn't want one to see me and have pity for who I am. I don't want you to ever feel sorry for me. While the things that I've done have shaped and made who I am they have broke me down to nothing. 
When I think about where I am in life I know that things will only get better. 
I'll be 24 soon and 25 even sooner this year for the first time I don't want anything material  but stability. 
I'm asking God to place his hands on my life and give me financial stability, emotion stability and career stability. Most of all give my heart peace. 
I need that more than anything right now.  Complete peace but I've been better than I've ever been and for that I'm grateful.

No update on my grandpas health. 
It's Thursday night in Lagos and its Drake Birthday everything is all green. 
I'm all in. Two feet. 10 toes. 

Ovoxo
Love Jasmine P. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.