Monday, October 14, 2013

London and Lebanese

Dear inspirations 

After a month of travel yesterday I started to feel some type of way. I'm not sure if it was from the London dreary weather or from the conversations I had. 

Traveling has its ups and downs in all honesty I knew that before I left but I was ready for this. 
Some nights are hard to sleep, some times I'm missing my independence, mixed emotions that are all apart of life. 
The trip to London has been nothing but shopping, eating, and sightseeing. 
Last night we went to a club, if you must know I think that all clubbing is the same drinking, dancing and loud music. 
We went with Mati and her business partner funny story. Stephanie was with us as well she's pretty fun. 

It was a Nigerian club called coco bar mixed crowd and they played a few American songs. Being away makes me really appreciate hearing American music.

I've found myself going in and out of the British accent well at least trying too. 
My last night in London we went to a Lebanese restaurant called Levant. I don't mind trying new things. The menu had a variety of chicken, lamb  and other things I couldn't pronounce. 
I wanted to keep it simple I got chicken skewers with rice. 
For my drink I got a mango mojito and Wummy order a drink called Rihanna. 
The food was pretty good! The belly dancers came out and showed us a nice time. 
Some man was celebrating his 60th bday. He was dancing as well with a big group of his family. 

After dinner the check came and we were trying to figure out the bill split. Can you believe it was a 4.50 cover. But for what? They don't do tip here so I was confused on why it was there. They also added a 1£ donation to a cancer donation. It wasn't optional? 

After we got back to the Hoyle I went outside for a walk along the river to enjoy my lady moments in London. 
I felt like If this is the end of my stay then I truly enjoyed it. 

London gave life. More to come in my  next blog 

Love Jasmine P. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.