Monday, September 30, 2013

Driving in Lagos


Dear Inspirations 

Driving in Lagos can be crazy! No you don't hear me! There is no speed limit, no one will wait for you or let you over, people running across the street, people selling stuff in the middle of the streets, no one really cares about your blinker and if you think they won't hit you your stupid. It's like nothing I ever seen before people are honking horns, cursing, hanging out the window and driving ROUGH but today I drove! 
I literally had to take my mind out of America and just go! 
Wummy said "why are you letting them over" drive and don't stop for anyone. Pedestrians in the streets and all I was driving and loving every moment. I must confess I was so scared that I would put a dent in the car or something dramatic would happen but we made it! 

I'm official now "I've drove in Lagos streets don't try me" 

Love Jasmine P 

Toll road in Lagos 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.