Saturday, September 21, 2013

Night life

Dear Inspirations 

If you want  to know about Nigerian clubs it's exactly the same as America. We are at a nice club called Sip
 Depending on the place you go you will find the same atmosphere. Crowded, sections, bottles and everyone doing the exact same thing as we do in houston. Including any other club I've ever been to. There wasn't a cover charge. The club closes at 6 but everyone leaves at 5 and no one really gets here until 12am. The only difference is Nigerian music I promise it's the same though. Just picture yourself dancing to 2 chaniz not understanding what he is saying. With a different beat. The men stare at you the same way I think the thirst level is lower here. they don't actually approach you. Of course it depends on the place. I've been places where men are all in your face. Currently dancing to a song that I don't know! red bull in my hand because I don't plan to get to that next level. Celebrating my first week in Nigeria! 
Side note* I'm probably being dramatic but when we walked in I swear I felt like the whole room was staring and it froze. No lie. 
Occasional American music! 
I forgot to add that someone is on the drums adding to the music. 
Currently "no  new friends" is on" This exact moment... Is priceless. 
No words can describe. 
2nd club was cool same atmosphere packed. 
We managed to  stay until 4:50 and I had no idea until just now. 
If my body as adjusted to the time you ask? No. 
For the first time in a long time it seem like the club was filled with more men than women. Random thoughts about that. 
It was a GREAT night I survived and I'm headed to the nearest pillow. 

Nigerian clubs on a scale 1 to 10 
I give it a 9.5 (; 

Love 
DearJasmineP 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.