Monday, September 30, 2013

Tgff

Thank God for friends! 

One of my good friends sent me this! 


I can't testify to that at the current moment in my life , jass remember that god has a plan but so does the devil . Pray for renewel of the mind and sport everyday when you wake up . Youngottanstay one step ahead of the devil , he may not be able to get you any where but your mind and cause you to think it was YOU the whole time . Take control of your mind girl , speak life into your self . Have you been constantly in your world daily ? ... You have to jas ... Sometimes the people closest to us have great intentions but  the things they suggest my not be ment for us , you can listen and node doesn't mean you have to do as they say , pray for decrenment .... And make sound choices ... Count your blessings to remind yourself where you started with God and all the things you thought were impossible that he made possible and my the ground shake ..... You are an inspiration girl to your sister ME. Even when you think no one is watching they are , pray for Meade ... God is not the author of confusion but of love joy peace and a sound mind !! , you got this Jas ! I declare it finished today .... You have to walk throughout the storm with God hand and hand there is noway around it ! So go through it and get it together I love you ! 

Thanking God in advance for T! 

I love her so much and I'm glad he spoke to her to send that message or to even post this 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.