Sunday, September 15, 2013

The first weekend

Dear inspirations 

Today was really a chill day! Saturday  we went to a wedding and the reception it wasn't really a live wedding. Probably one of the deadest I've been to! Culture runs deep over here parties start early and end very late! A lot of people dancin and talking drinking Hennessy and  wine! 
It's different because you don't have to be actually invited simply because most of these weddings are hundreds of people  friends of the bride, friend of the mother of the bride and so on. So basically if I know someone who is going to the wedding I can go. Strange? No it's natural here everyone dresses up in their finest attire requested by the bride in color. Not design. I will explain more as I attend more. 

The party doesn't usually stop until there is no more alcohol or food but in this case the party ended early.

We went to the reception even worst lol.
 Wait I forgot to tell you we drove four hours to the wedding because if traffic. We also stayed the night because it was to far to go back to Lagos. 

Grandma lives in Lagos Island. I wasnt feeling my best so we watched tv. Grandma brought rice we ate and laughed a little bit. 

I just started watching Suits anyone watch it? 

Current time 2:20 am Nigeria 
Houston time 7:20pm 

Any questions? 

Love Jasmine P 
The best cousin in the world (Wummy) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.