Sunday, September 15, 2013

Jasmine plus Nigeria

Dear Inspirations 

I'm in Lagos Nigeria from Sept.13-Nov.17th. I plan to share with you my entire journey! Last time I was here was 2 years ago I came with my dad and all of my aunts and uncles were here for my cousins Wedding. This time I came just because I wanted to see my family. I plan to do a few things for my dad as far as business but mainly just to visit for a minute.  Also to try my hand in a few things as far as opportunities. 
Most people would call this a career break but my career hasn't started. So we will call it my "Break". It's hard to even explain this to some people they look at you like what?? 
Listen.. I'm 23 no kids, no husband, no mortgage, no car note. I left  car insurance, my sisters and nephew  handful of friends and a bf that loves me dearly. I think I'm ok to leave the country for 2 months. 

So here I am.. 
Here we are.. 

Ask me anything that you want I promise to try to answer! Email me please! " Share with you! 
DearJasmineP@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.