Thursday, September 19, 2013

Beat down

Dear inspirations and Beaters 

Its Friday eve! Exactly one week since I left Houston. Do I miss home? No. Do I miss the people in Houston Yes. 

Yesterday I had the best pineapples in life. I found myself singing about them. Instantly juicy and so fresh. They were everything I needed that exact moment! 

Lets talk about "beatings"! Do you know what I mean? Face beatings!  

For people that truly know me should know that I consider myself a simple face woman. Special occasions I like to get my face beat you know prom, graduations, weddings, photo shoots, and maybe a few other events. For the most part it's not a big deal to me. 

Today I was beat for fun by Mrshimmers.(kime)  Really nice makeup! I like it for an occasion. Would I beat my face this way on a daily? no. I prefer my Feb.(foundation, eyeliner, brow and blush ) it's probably because it takes a while to beat and I'm usually in a hurry headed to my next destination. It's always hot in the city why would I beat down to sweat it down? Lol that's my logic but maybe I'll do more beating now. (as I stare in the mirror) 

I've played close attention to blogs, television and even social media, quite honestly y'all been beating faces honey!! To the gays y'all beat it downnnnnnn and at times I'm ashamed that I can't beat a face that well. 

Some bad, some good and others just down right ridiculous. To each is own though, I'm not here to judge. 

It's happening all over the world even here in Nigeria. Make up has always been a huge deal but it seems like lately everyone has took beating to the next level. Maybe I'm just tuning in and I haven't been paying it all to much attention. 

How do you like your makeup? 
Who's your favorite mua? 
What products are you using? 

I've recently followed BeatfaceHoney and her makeup techniques  flawless! Some I don't think I would ever want but she'a good! 
Her story is amazing you should read on it. 


Continue Beating or not but please remember that with or without make up you are truly beautiful within. 

Love DearJasmineP 
After my beating. 

Pineapples of life! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.