Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday moment

Dear Inspirations 

Today we were mostly in the house. I was watching Suits it's a good show you should check it out if you can and I got to thinking.... Could I do the same thing? Could I go around the system? Could I make things work in my favor no matter what? I believe I could. 

We went out for drinks at this place called Churrasco. Similar to uptown hookah or Cafe Europe in Houston. Really nice, it was good to get out and enjoy conversation, scenery and good company. 

Faced with a great opportunity I'm excited about it I will discuss more at a later time. Right now I just wanna enjoy this exact moment with my cousin and her friends. 

I feel care free, happy and most of all I just feel GOOD. 

Monday moments and memories. 
I'm not counting them just making them right now. 

 
This exact moment I feel free. 

Love you all 
Jasmine P. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.