Monday, September 23, 2013

Lagos living

Dear inspirations 


Whatever you do don't over do it. 
This weekend we over did it. Especially with the encore Karoke performance last night. I just couldn't help myself I got out of my seat and really let Maxwells "woman's worth" have it. You know he beginning part sing it with me "hahaaaaaaaaaaaa" I should be crying but I just can't let it show" 

Needless to say I had a great time with the girls and Wale.  We were looking for Caro all weekend! My new Fav song by Wiz Kid. (Go listen to it) 

We went to Churrasco's again Saturday and Sunday. 
Friday night you already read about I'm sure. 
We were all trying to recover from Fridays damage so I had a Chapman such a refreshing drink! 
It's similar to a Shirley temple but they put a cucumber in it. 
Saturday we went to eat, I had hot wings they weren't the best I've had. Let me clear that up they were nasty. 
Sunday was suppose to be chill in my mind. 
To Churrasco's and out for karaoke. 
I didn't start blogging in the middle of being out like usual I was really in the moment enjoying everyone! 
After Karoke we went to the beach similar to Galveston but it was a strip of clubs out there. It was so many people there, cars everywhere. I could smell so much in the air if you know what I mean. You have to pay to get on the beach but the clubs are free. This place was ratchett reminded me of Metroplis or pink monkey on a good night. Seriously! People were having a good time though. I was just there by this point. 
We didn't stay there long, off to get food the usual rice and Fish. 
That was my weekend in a nutshell. 
Lagos living and it feels good. 


Keep the questions coming I'm going to answer them all! 

Love you all
DearJasmineP
Chapman 
The girls and Wale 

Seyi and Oreos dancing 
The truth is on the cigarette packs here 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.