Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Mo

Dear Mobettablues_

It's your birthday and I just wanted you to know that your my amazing friend! 
We already agreed to celebrate so now I just have to hold you to it. 

All of our secret dinners really inspire me to be great like I said before you give me hope in many ways than one. 

From love, relationships, careers, the current, men, money, books, media. We have covered a lot at those tables and the last  two time I was with you I must admit I was feeling extremely low about life and about my own problems. My heart was extremely heavy but after I left I felt 10 times better. When I said it was over you knew it wasn't. 

It's your positivity, your vibe and all of your personality that rubs off on me just a little every time. 

I'm trying to find out why I only own one picture of me and you and I can't find it. 
I hope that your birthday was a great time! 
 
I also hope you don't mind me stealing a picture from your Instagram. 

When we finally make it to the top I'll remember that you were always there. 

 

Love DearJasmineP 
P.S Your birthday is almost over in Nigeria time 9:07pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.