Sunday, November 10, 2013

Highlights

Dear Inspirations 

With less than a week left in my vacation, I'm at ease with a lot of things in my life. I know that no matter where I go the family that I have In Nigeria will always be. 

This vacation taught me a lot about who I am as a person and where I am in my life. When I read back over my blog I know it will give me so much joy in a few months. 

I needed this time away and I'm glad I got a chance to be around such amazing people. 
It's Sunday who knows what the day will hold. 
I've been a little distant via blog and I don't apologize for it. 

Highlights from the week? Sure. 

Monique (the help) experienced ice cream for the first time in her life. 
I took her with me to KFC she was sooo happy and this moment will forever be in my heart. 
I asked her if she wanted some ice cream not knowing she didn't even know what it was. 

The hugs from those girls give me are pure joy. (I will write about them soon) 

My uncle David went back to Canada. 

I read a good books this week: Why Men Marry B****es by:Marry Argov 
Nice read. It gave me a new perspective and respect for married people. 
It also informed me that I'm in no rush for that ring. Simply because it will come at the right time. 

I think we finally squashed the argument of the decade. (Insider) 

My sister turned 16 or 17 we aren't for sure on the age. (No words) 

My clothes are being made for me to take back and I pray that they are really nice. 

We spent about 3 hours getting ready for a wedding on Saturday just to get there and stay for 30 min. We were extremely late. 

Churrasco, and Sip are places you must visit on your trip to Nigeria. I've been to them at least once a week since I arrived. 

Last night I drove a Mercedes and I know for sure it was love behind the wheel. 

This is my last Sunday in Nigeria. Bitter Sweet feelings. 

Love Jasmine P. 

Monique 

Ice cream venture 

Wedding cameo 
Wummy and her friends. 
And The bride 

Wale and Wummy of life 


Red wine and fair times 

2 comments:

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.