Saturday, November 30, 2013

Forever my flower

Dear BSH

As your reading this I hope you know that I love you. Not because of who you are to me but because of how strong you are . When I honestly think of you a lot comes to mind but a few words can be used to sum it all up. 
Beauty
Strength 
Hope 

Beauty because you remind me so much of me when I look at your pictures. I wanted to remind you that beauty is within and it can't be bought. I want you to know that you have it inside. Believe it. Your still young now and you'll be able to look back at your old pictures and laugh. 

Strength because you've already done something that I haven't done. Mainly because I'm to scared and I don't think I would be good at it. I look up to you for it and I'm proud of you because you could have took the easy way out. Your strong because of your situation and I know you can get through anything. 

Hope because when I see you I know that I have a long way to go. I can't give up on my dreams you give me hope that it can all still happen. 
I hope that you know that you can do anything. 

Beauty is her first  name, strength is forever her middle name  last name Hope. 
BSH I love you and I know your constantly growing I'm here for you. 

Yours Truly 
Jasmine P


No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.