Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fam Bam

Dear Inspirations 

The joy that I felt over the last few days has been truly a blessing. Who turns 24 in another country? Besides "them". Extremely blessed to be around people that love me so much. The entire night of my birthday felt like I was on a cloud just floating. 
The music was playing and I was just floating in thin air. 
Friday night was a movie that keeps playing back in my head. The type of fun that you can't put into words. Usually I'm up dancing in the club but for some reason I found myself sitting down most of the night enjoying the ride. Partially because my shoes weren't as comfortable as I needed them to be. 
Some say that you come alive at night and I agree with it. 

Watching the people around me come alive was one for the BOOKS especially Cher. I'll just say you had to be there. 
I'm sooooo happy I got to see Cher one of the highlights of my life. Yes! My life. We share a lot of things in common and traveling is one. Cher understands this life and how free it feels. 
We both agree that you just can't put Nigeria into words.  Travel of life. 
I'll love her endlessly for that one statement alone.  

My daddy arrived on Friday and the countless hugs he gave me fueled my soul. My daddy was really happy to see me and I felt the same way. 

We didn't spend much time together initially but the joy was just enough. 
Saturday was my grandfathers burial party. After eight days it's a celebration of life. When I looked around yesterday everyone was happy. About four sets of drummers were walking around beating and singing while people danced and others sprayed money. Such a sight to see and be around. My little cousins were dancing the girls are the cutest little things. 

Love Jasmine P. 


Daddy's home

Daddy, Auntie and Uncle 
Cher 
Beat the drums 
The party 
Cousins of life 
Little cousins and Maria 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.