Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What is Dear Jasmine P?


Dear Jasmine P? 

People have told me time and time again that I inspire them, that I give good advice, that I always have something positive to say and that I am a good listener .
Well now I'm reaching out to you!I want to lend my ear to listen , lend some type of inspiration to you or anyone you may know.


Have you ever felt like there was no one to listen to you besides God ?

Or that your friends wouldn't understand what your going through, judging you on your situation? 

Well I want to be the one person that will listen to you, and uplift you,

I am in no way stating that I am a professional, or that I know it all.

At this point in our lives we all need some one who will be able to be honest and give you advice, or inspiration that will  help move us forward
I'm lending my ear, hoping that you or someone you may know life is uplifted or a smile is brought to there face.
So what should you say???
Tell me anything, If you just want to get it off your chest,
If you have questions that you need a honest answer about anything I will answer you to the best of my ability.
All emails will be confidential to me and me only. I wont share any information on any social site unless I have your permission.

I want to inspire, empower, and motivate you!
This is a idea that I have had for some time but now i am  ready to put it out there and actually help someone

Email me @ DearJasmineP@gmail.com
I will do my best to respond to you in a timely fashion

I'm excited to hear from you!

Love Jasmine P

No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.