Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Love in a hopeless place

Dear Inspirations 

It's 12/12/12! Yesterday a inspiration contacted me about love and how they don't believe in it or marriage. I know right lol I felt like that once in my life it was so hard to believe that a man or a woman could love me so much but over time I started to understand it. 

After 4 years of knowing my current boyfriend as just my friend we grew closer and closer exploring our friendship. I think it was easier to love him because he has a lot of qualities that I really can appreciate in a man. I've been in many relationships where I felt like it was lust and I felt like I was just wasting time. Love is something that takes a whole lot of time! But we know this If anyone is reading this and you don't believe in love I'm asking you to give it a chance someday but a real chance. 

It was 4 years ago he was standing in the club (hopeless place) we were staring at each other and we thought we knew each other. We got to know each other, we fell off, got back on, saw other people, and disagreed on a lot of stuff. Currently we've been in a relationship for a year and I feel the love, it's love! Didn't happen over night it took time, it feels amazing. 


We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place

Shine a light through an open door
Love a life I will divide
Turn away 'cause I need you more
Feel the heartbeat in my mind
 (You know the rest) 


When you do find that one person you will know and it will feel that way! So I'm told! Lol 

Small thought. 


Love Jasmine P




No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.