Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Graduation

Dear Inspirations

It's finally time for me to say goodbye to my undergrad years. I really still can't believe it. Here I was freshmen year lost and confused about who I was! Now I'm a confident graduating senior. I never saw life after college. Honestly I knew I would eventually graduate, get a job, an soar to the top, one day! Now the time has come I'm ready, I'm excited, I'm nervous for whatever God has planned for me up ahead. I'm READY to go out into the world fall down, get back up and try again. Some said I would never go this far. Some pushed me to he finish line.

This is for you, you to can make it!
Reach all the way up and grab what you want!

Love Jasmine P.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.