Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Reminders to make it happen

Dear inspirations 

We know that each day is a new day yet some of us wake up with yesterday on our mind. It's gone and we can't get it back. 
So my question is are you using your time wisely? 
I'm having a real moment with myself right now. I haven't been. I've been to tired to fuel the dream in the last two weeks I've made excuses for myself. 
I've applied places and I've even looked into a few things but I'm just kinda like blah blah blah. 
It shouldn't be this way. 
I have so much potential but what's potential if you don't do anything with it. I know I have to reboot and shut my system down from losing my aunt. 
Maybe I'm mourning her death? But will that be my excuse for life? No. 

Shake yourself Jasmine snap out of it. Do what you set out to do.

Sometimes you have to lose to win. Happy Wednesday! 

Enough of my streaming thoughts. I love y'all btw. 

Love Jasmine P. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.