Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Coffee and Curls.

Dear Inspirations


To think..... "life is what you make it" This along with many others  should banned cliches.
What if you try to make life everything and nothing ever happens?

I'm sitting here at my 7:45-4:00 gig thinking to myself its so many other places I could be... Paris, Germany,Hawaii, Chicago, Nigeria, Atlanta. or even in my bed sleep.

Instead I'm here sculpting minds and changing lives one smile at a time.

I'm cool with that. In a recent conversation I discovered that I was right where I needed to be. At this very moment I'm extremely happy with the way things are.

I've found myself thinking less and less about the negative and more and more about all the ups life will bring.

I attribute most of that to GOD and my (A) <later blog>.
You ever feel like things are just to perfect for words?
Or that you've finally fell into place? 
Have you ever been singing Whitney Houston out of no where (wait that's probably only me) Well, That's how I've felt this month. Maybe it's the future birthday hype.
I'm not totally sure, but I can say I feel  beyond BLESSED.

This blog isn't really for you all.
Now that I think about it.
It's really for me.
For me to look back on and remember.
For me to digest and track my growth as a scholar and as an artist.

You know I'm a artist right? Everyday I'm an artist. I wish I could  stream my thoughts on a projector or show you deep my love runs. That would be so creepy and cool at the same time.

One of my friends help me to accept things for EXACTLY what they are. The moment you start expecting more and putting extra additives on things that's the moment you set yourself up to loose.

This might have been one of my "off into a tangent moments" but I hope I triggered something inside of you.

If not there is always next time.

COFFEE AND CURLS. (inserts a sip)


Sincerely, Jasmine P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.