Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Goodbye September

Dear September 

Today is the final day of September what did you accomplish? 
How did you do? This month I learned a lot about who I am as a person. I'm extremely complicated at times. I believe in hard work and at times I can get frustrated easily. This month I was able to stay on task for the most part! I met deadlines and I opened a new door for love to come in. I slowed down on my over thinking.  Today I took a step closer to the next level of my life. I delivered about 10 motivational sticky notes to coworkers. I Bought lunch for a stranger and a co worker. I managed to make two new friends and I believe I inspired a few kids. I organized a birthday party for my mom and I also celebrated with friends. September was an awesome month and I'm looking forward to making new memories in October.









Love Jasmine P. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.