Friday, August 1, 2014

Just drafting on a blurry road

Day 5 


Who is it that your trying to be?
What happens if your never that person?
Do you cease to exist because of it? 
What happens when your imagination gets the best of you? 
Who will keep your dreams alive if you don't?

What if I said your a winner and it's all in your brain would you believe me? 
I'm sure you wouldn't because at times I don't believe it. 
Who said the road would be skittles and snowflakes? 
I think the media forces us to believe that things are easy. 
Where does the hard work take place? 

Is it deep within your soul? 
Is it the sleepless nights? 
Do your student loans count?
 
I know how great You can be. 
It's up to you daily to reach for the bucket of dreams. 
Keep going even on the hard days. 
That job your at isn't your highest point. 
You have more time and if you start today it's yours. 

I'm just drafting. 


1 comment:

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.