Monday, January 23, 2017

The Shift

Dear Inspirations,

At this exact moment... everything is good. 
It's Monday and I am full of energy. I am positive. I am hopeful. 
I feel as though there will be a shift this week. 
I feel like a mountain will be moved. 
Have you ever felt like that? Maybe it's just me. 
Its a beautiful thing when you  can feel the shift before it happens. 
If you are ever able to feel the shift it's usually right after a storm or a test. 
You feel calm as if things have already been worked out in your favor. 
You feel like you've already won a battle that you've been fighting. 

I believe in that. 
I can hear God. 
I can literally feel his presence. 

Thing start to happen when you decide that you will not allow negative energy into your life. 
That's where I am right now. Why put up with negativity? 
Now I am not saying that I am positive every single day of my life. 

What I am saying is that I wake up every morning with the intentions of having a good day. 
After reading The Rhythm of life, I decide that I am going to make the most of each day.

I choose to have glitter for breakfast and shine all day honey. 
I choose to stand in the sun and let the shadows fall behind me. 
This is defined as the shift.
Let's shift together. 




Until we meet again
DearJasmineP


No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.