Friday, March 13, 2015

Over (DUE)

Dear Inspirations,

I would like to personally apologize for taking a five week break like I did. The last few weeks have been mentally taxing. I had nothing positive to share in my life.  I know exactly why, but I would rather not share that part.  Honestly, I think I have been in some type of funk. I have woke up daily trying to shake it and I  even tried to trick  myself  into believing that "I was okay". Truth is I wasn't and I really haven't been.

Without going into detail to much I will say that I know that God has heard every cry and every prayer that I have asked him to do in my life. Now it's just a matter of time and patience.
 
Somedays  I just knew I couldn't go on.
Each time he would send me a sign.
 
He would send someone my way every time  to say "you can do this".

I always tell myself "things could be worse Jasmine". Things could easily be worse. I made it through worse things then this before right? What's crazy is each day I tried to wear a smile and each day it seem like someone tried to take it off my face. Yet I am still alive, still breathing.
 
Everyone still depends on me. Everyone still believes in me. How could I give up? How could I quit?

Truthfully, that's the only thing that has got me as far as I am today.

You can say that this blog is  a personal reminder and it's totally for me but I would like to think that you needed to hear this as well.

Today marks the beginning of spring break and the beginning of better days.

From here on out I will focus on my blessings. By faith its already done. I encourage you to do the same.

Love Jasmine P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.