Monday, February 2, 2015

News Flash


Dear inspirations,


We are back at it once again with a Monday ahead of us.
 Check out the story written by a great friend of mine!


http://casilyasmith.com/dear-jasmine-p-gains-following-through-spreading-positivity-online/


I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Casilya Smith over the weekend for her homework assignment. I know it might seem like a small thing to you, but honestly it is a great honor for me. As I spoke to Casilya I felt like all of my efforts have never really went in vain and the things that I do truly matter. I use to care about reaching millions of people and now that I am older I realize that fame isn't what I want.  I am proud of the progress I have made and I am proud of where I am with DearJasmineP at this exact moment.

I told myself that this would be a great year and two months in it's already going really well!!

Thank you for believing in me. There is more to come!




Love Jasmine P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.