Thursday, January 15, 2015

Protected

Dear Inspirations,


Often we have trouble finding the joy in small things I know I do sometimes.
This morning I woke up late and I was really in a funk at first like "crap I'm going to be late for work" Being late sometimes could be God's protection from something.

Sometimes being late is a sign that you need to go to bed earlier. It's for you to decide though.

On my morning drive today there were two accidents both of them could have easily been me.
Today I choose to believe that me being late was God's protection on my life.

Yes I was late for work but I am also alive and well. I believe that's enough to be happy about and enough to smile about.

It's Thursday one day stands between us and the weekend!

If you were looking for a reminder here it is. Live in the small joys. Even if it causes you to be late.



Love Jasmine P.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.