Monday, January 19, 2015

Cross Roads

Dear Inspirations 

Please know that all your efforts aren't going in vain, I know you might not see what's happening right now. 

"Your life is falling apart and falling together at the same time" 

I ask myself to sometimes what am I doing? 

How does this correlate with the big plan? 

I to get discourage, I to start to feel like I'm going through the motions.

This week I challenge you to believe that your on the right path. 

Of course the road looks dusty, the street signs might be missing, your car might be almost out of gas but you must keep going. 

This is so hard to type its even hard to say out loud. I'm battling with my inner self as we speak. 

I can. You can. We will. 

Thank you to my friend who reminded me of my dreams and encouraged me to keep going. 

Love Jasmine P. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.