Friday, December 12, 2014

Komplexxblends Brand ambassador

Dear inspirations 

I'm officially a brand ambassador for Komplexxblends! I've kept it a small secret but I'm happy to share with you all! Last night was my first photo shoot with the team! 

I need you all to support and purchase products through the link below! It's not just makeup, a percentage of sales 
go directly to Parkinson's disease.  The quality products are affordable and amazing on!! You want it we've got it! You know you love it! 

Follow me on ig: othatsjasmine 
Follow @komplexxblends

All products on are Komplexxblends 
Mua: Karian D 

Lip: Red light 


Lip: Patriotic (this one shocked me how cute it was on me!) Blues clue! 


Lip: High class (my favorite thus far) 



So that was a brief look at a few of my favorite lips! Go purchase! 

Love Jasmine P. 


<a href="http://komplexxblends.com/?AffId=14">
Click here to visit Komplexx Blends Cosmetics</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.