Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween and Antics


Being born on Halloween has had it's ups and downs.

My grandmother believed for the longest that I was satans child and she refused to let me celebrate it.

We sat in the dark with the lights off to ignore tricker treaters. We would always celebrate my birthday the day after or the day before to avoid the chaos. Every year I would have prefered to have a halloween party. As a kid I believed that the whole world was really celebrating my birthday and I just wasn't invited. I loved Halloween then and I love it now.

Those were the days. (not really)

Now that I'm older I can hardly wait to celebrate my birthday at my own cause and my very special way. Last year I was in Nigeria, living life at no cost.

This year I'm turning a quarter this year and at first it was scary. The little halloween baby turns a quarter yup... I was pondering on what to be for Halloween. Then it hit me. As a kid I loved LOVED
Minnie and Mickey mouse... Ok it might have been a slight obsession.

So for Halloween this year I choose to be Minnie- Minus Mickey.

I'm excited to share with you the finish product of my costume. I'm also having a small gathering to celebrate my quarter birthday.

Pics coming soon (:

Happy Halloween in advance.


Love Jasmine P.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.