Thursday, May 1, 2014

Random Acts of kindness

I read often about celebrities making contributions to the needy  and giving back to the community. One day I plan to do the same but since I'm not able to just yet I decided to start small with random act of kindness each month. Below you will find a lost from each month as they come. 


January- I made a nailshop payment for one of the y.l.o.e. Members. I paid for my eyebrows and before I left I noticed one of the newer members and I silently paid for her nails. 

6 super reader awards- I purchased gifts for the students in my tutorials that had the highest level of performance. 


February-  since it was the month of love I decided to spread love to everyone that I could 

School secretary- a thank you card for his hard work 

A small bag of candy and pencils for each of my students with cupcakes and cookies "the love party" 

Helped a friend in Maryland that was seeing hard times 

Helped T.V. With something 


March- I just wanted to help people go forward in anyway possible. 


Lended a helping hand to K.P. (My freshmen year bestie) 


Binder and paper for a student in need 

Volunteered at the prom dress giveaway with yloe. We helped over 50 girls find a prom dress. The expressions on their faces were priceless once we found that perfect dress for their senior prom. 

Met a girl name Bri and I took it a step further and gave her my phone number for further assistance. 



April 

Random Acts of kindness: In my efforts to make the world a better place each month I try to give something back. My month of April: Meet Bri on the right. I met her at the Prom dress giveaway that I volunteered at , I helped her find the dress of her dreams, she looked beautiful by the way, after that I gave her my phone number so she could call me just in case she needed something else. Last Friday the day before her prom she called me and I met up with her to ensure she had everything she needed! Bri was so grateful when I sent her to the nail shop on me. So she could look and feel her best!! She started crying and that made my heart smile. I'm far from rich and at times I don't know where my next dollar will come from but I do know that there are many blessings in giving and some day soon I'll be able to do more! I'm still searching for my purpose but I do know I'm passionate about giving! January, febuary, and my March acts of kindness will be posted on my blog! What will you do this month to help a stranger? Give? Encourage? Inspire? Motivate? Kind words? #dearjasminep #aprilacts #houston #giveback


Stay tuned as the months progress!! You just never know where the next random act of kindness will come from! 



May 


June 

July 

August 

September 

October 

November 

December 







No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.