Thursday, May 1, 2014

May (be)

Dear May

I'm fighting with a battle of what I have to do and what I want to do. 
I want to stop going to work and clocking in but I know right now that is impossible. 
I really just want to travel the world, help people and change lives, 
How do I do that? 
Today I googled flight attendants. Didn't really sound like I could change a life there so I hit the x.
Tonight I had a burst of inspiration to create the shirts that I've  wanted  well that I always envisioned. 
I want to move forward with my book and my non profit so I revisited my plan. 
Why does it feel like I have to many ideas going on and not enough time. 
I feel like I'm racing against myself at times. 
I want to calm down but I can't. 

Writing this blog frustrates me because I want all the answers and I want to know what's next but God won't let me. 
Tears  are starting to fall from my eyes because I know I'm capable of being great it's just seems so far away. 

Cam said "crying is an emotion and at the end of an emotion nothing was accomplished" 

Tonight I was reminded that some people will never change and I appreciate that.  
Cam (thank you for those words of encouragement.) 
Thanks for offering to help me pursue my list of ongoing to do's 
I never really thought about things the way you put them into perspective. 
The past few days I've been sick and it has not been nice. 
Thank god it is Friday! 

To my dear friend Wendy who I love dearly thank you for being who you are to me and pushing me to be positive. 

To my  inspirations take life serious but not so serious all the time (laugh a little) 

This month push towards one of your dreams so at the end of the month you can feel accomplished! 

Enjoy May and you just might BE whoever it is that you want to be. May(be)

Love always 
Jasmine P. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.