Saturday, February 11, 2017

Accountability

Dear Inspirations,


This week I was forced to be reminded of all the great things life is capable of offering. 
I worked on being calm this week or as Addy called it I found my Zen. 
I focused on only the good things that are happening in my life, it felt good. 
I did not dwell on the things I don't have. 
My husband reminds me all the time "Things could be worse" 
Prime example:  
This morning on my way to work there was a homeless man asking for money.
I bought him something to eat. Not because I am balling, but simply because I believe in doing good. 
What if that was me? 

Man it's always great to have people in your life that hold you accountable. 
There were three people this week that pushed me. 

1. My trainer really pushed me to some limits this week. 
 She really made me feel bad about the way I've been eating.
She is one of the hardest working women I know. 
Man if you ever workout with her I pray that you can keep up.
(I mean if you ever try to lift the weight she does)  
She also motivated me to want to get better in the gym. 
I want to be able to lift and squat with no complaints. 
I don't want working out to be by force. I want it to be second nature. 
 With this in mind I am going to do better. 

2. My director and secret inspirational coach made me really contemplate my next steps in my career. 
She made me feel good about who I am as a person and she motivated me not to sell myself short. 
She always finds a way to do that, with every single conversation. 
Those are the kind of people you need in your life. She's a Positive Patty. 
Remove all of the negative Nancy's
I really thank God for her. 

3. My colleague, she sent me a message that set me on fire. It's honestly something I have been trying to figure out for about two years. We decided to start first with a list.

These are the type of people you need in your life to thrive. 
They hold you accountable. 
They keep you in line. 
They help you flourish. 

I am behind on my reading for the month. 
I am going to get to that! 
Hold yourself accountable. 
Realize that you're effing up and DO something about it. 
Don't just sit there and let the year pass you by. 



Until next time
DearJasmineP 


1 comment:

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.