Monday, February 1, 2016

Chapter 2 of 12

Dear inspirations, 

I started out with the plan of being a travel blogger. I was going to document my adventures and share my sights right here. 

Well I don't know if you notice but I haven't been traveling. Partially because life has kind of took over. Don't get my wrong I'm enjoying the ride but I feel bad that my original purpose isn't being fufilled. 

I'm in debate daily about if I'm going to continue writing or if my life is even as interesting. As I type these lines It's kind of weird to even think that might life was ever interesting. 

Have you ever been disappointed with yourself because your original plan failed? Well that's how it's been for me. I've had all these great plans and it's not that they really failed it's more of their just taking longer than I mapped out in my brain. 

That happens. 

Today I write to honestly share my truth. My only truth is that I've been procrastinating, lazy and slightly busy but busy with what? I'll just say life. 

I want to do better. I will do better. 

My life isn't to interesting, but I still like to be able to read it back and smile from my growth through words. So here's to chapter 2 of 12. 

Thank you to Shadana for inspiring me. 

Love, DearJasmineP 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.