Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The fish bowl

Dear Inspirations,  

I feel forced to think of my life as a huge bowl. 

A bowl in which I'm inside of trying to get out of. 

I've been forced to find myself sinking in this imaginary bowl or sometimes soaking like a fish. 

I saw people climbing out of my exact bowl. I saw people getting in my fish bowl too. 

I knew I wanted to be out of it. 
I knew I needed to be on the outside of this bowl. 

I could hear the voices saying "just keep swimming". 

My fins were tired. 
My heart was to small to continue. 
I knew if I gave up now there would be no story to tell. 
There would be no one that could tell my story like I would.

I was in the bowl trying to get out.
No one to rescue me but me. 

She kept swimming. 
One day she got out. 



Love 
Jasmine P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.