Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Dearjasminepgiftsforxmas


Dear inspirations 

I was sitting at work today and something just came over me! I found this site where I could make a shirt and get a donation. This year  DearJasminePgiftsforxmas will be launched to give gifts to children that are  need of gifts  during the Christmas season.  You will have an opportunity to help me help a family or a child get something for christmas. While we know that Christmas isn't the only time to give I encourage you to give all of the time! Purchasing a shirt will support the cause and make a donation. If you find it in your heart to help me make someones Christmas Special it would be greatly appreciated. 

We have to sell 75 shirts before the campaign ends and before they are shipped! You won't be charged until we reach the goal! Tag all social media outlets! 
#dearjasminepgiftsforxmas 


Thanks in advance! 
 
Love DearJasmineP. 
https://www.bonfirefunds.com/dearjasminep

No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.