Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Praying for flowers

Dear Inspirations 
It's been a while since I wrote to tell you how I feel. Tonight I can honestly say I don't know how I feel at this moment. Life is still good I can say that. Just a few curve balls that I've been facing as of late. I can't give in even on my worst days. I'm having a moment all to myself trying to search for my next move on the board. 
Today marks a month since I've been home from my vacation and up until today I was okay. 
This blog is to remind me that this to shall pass. 
Whatever you maybe facing don't shut the world out. Pick your chin up and push forward through it all. 
Take time to smell the flowers and appreciate them. 
Everyday won't be pink flowers and rainbows but that's something we already knew. 
Prayer will change your situation. 
So I'll take my own advice. 

I still love you. 

Jasmine P. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To motivate. To share. To inspire. To give hope.